jeudi 7 février 2013

BYRON

I found free internet in Wicked travel so I take a little bit time to write. I'm sorry it will be in English, just because I want it.

I arrived in Byron Bay after almost 14 long hours in the bus. It wasn't that long finally because I slept for like five or six hours. However really really bad slept.
It left me a bit of time to think about everything and to be honest finally... to think about nothing.
I would like to find a work here but I'm afraid that they'll be too much backpackers.
Or may be in two or tree days or one week, I'll go to Brisbane and then up north. I have in mind that it will be a lot of money but after all I'll live it once in my life, probably.
Yesterday I talked with a french girl in the hostel and she was really nice, not like in Melbourne.
I was surprised by the way, that in Sydney, French people are more honest than anywhere else in Australia.
We talked about what bring us to Australia, and I was really amazed by her story. Probably because we all leave for the same reasons. The first reason was an escape. She spend already one year away from home in la reunion, and when she came back, she realized that she cannot live in France anymore.
She said that it was really hard to be in front of the reality when you come back home. I'm afraid of that, but I try to imagine a lot of things I can do, not to be bored about everything.
Yesterday in the bus, I watched hundred videos of ice skating that I had on my lap-top and I was sad because I really miss it.
I'll write something else later because I don't have that much inspiration, but it'll probably come in the day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire